- The retail value of the vehicle should be the sum insured.
- The vehicle sum insured should include all extras.
- The condition of the vehicle and the distance traveled will influence the value of the vehicle.
- A voluntary excess will reduce your monthly premium.
- Windscreen claims will not affect your No-Claim bonus.
- No-Claim Bonus is a reward to those policyholders who do not have any claims.
- The vehicle can be insured comprehensively, Third Party, Fire & Theft or Third Party only.
- None standard sound equipment must be specified.
- Vehicles older than 15 years can only be insured for Third Party or Third Party, Fire & Theft.
- Credit Shortfall is the difference between the Market value and the Hire Purchase Balance.
- We will pay you for lost or damaged keys, locks and remotes of the vehicle.
- You can extend your cover at an additional premium to include, credit shortfall, deposit protector and car hire.
- You can insure you sedan, bakkie, 4x4, kombi, motorcycle, caravan and trailer.
- You can insure the vehicle for personal use or business use.
- Personal use means; use by or for social, domestic, pleasure and travel to and from your residence and your regular place of work.
- “Excess” means the first amount You must pay before our liability begins. The excess is payable by the insured in each and every claim entertained by the insurer.
- If you have an accident in these countries: Namibia, South Africa, Malawi, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana and Zimbabwe, you are covered.
- You must maintain the vehicle in an efficient and roadworthy condition.
- We compensate you for the cost to store and tow the vehicle to the closest repairer.
- That you have medical cover of N$1000.00 in case of an accident.
- That we will pay for reasonable accommodation in case of an accident.
- Injuries sustained in an accident should be reported to Motor Vehicle Accident Fund.